Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July went sooo fast!

The month of July seemed to fly by.  I can't believe we are already in August and started to prepare to go back to school.  We had some exciting events, including the birth of a new niece and nephew during the month of July!  Sara is going to love having so many cousins to play with.  Here are some fun events that we had in July:

  • Sara turned 3 months!  She had her first professional picture taken after I failed to get a good shot =)


  • My sister gave birth to baby Olivia on July 11.


  • Sara met her Great Grandmother Helen who came all the way from Minnesota and was very excited to meet her!
 


  • My sister-in-law gave birth to baby Will on July 29.
 

  • We put a contract on a new house (and it fell through after the home inspection).  We put our townhouse up for sale (and sold it!).  So we are now scrambling to find a place to live.  We have put a deposit on a 2 bedroom apartment in our current town, so we at least have there to live.  In the meantime, we have been going to open houses and checking out all of the active listings in the area.  Cross your fingers for us! 
Below are some more cute pictures that I've been collecting...







My sister-in-law Megan is quite the fashionista, and it seems like my sister and I are always trying to copy her.  This past weekend, I realized that I was wearing an outfit that was completely styled by Megan!  She either bought me the piece (shirt, clutch, necklace) or advised me to buy the piece (pants and shoes).  She is the best, so I thought I'd share my fashionable look =)


No comments:

Post a Comment