Saturday, October 5, 2013

Annual Penn State Reunion!

Jared and I had our first overnight trip away from Sara a few weeks ago.  We spent the weekend at Penn State with my girlfriends from college and their significant others.  We rented a house for the weekend, which turned out to be just perfect for all of us to stay together in one place.  Even though it poured during the game, we still had a great time catching up and reliving our college "glory days" =)

While we enjoyed our time away, we woke up excited on Sunday to go back to my mom's to pick up Sara.  A big thank you to Grandma and Grandpa who not only watched Sara but also my sister's three for us.  They are the best!

The crew minus 2 (we missed you!)
 

 
Always nice to have a good "pointing" picture...
 

My two girlfriends who live in Conshy with us (hence the "C").
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment