Sunday, December 15, 2013

A busy Fall...

We've had a very busy Fall, traveling almost every weekend.

  • We started November going to my niece Olivia's baptism.  Sara had a great time playing with her cousins, even though we had to drive to VA (which is the worst drive ever!).
  • Jared and I finally made it up to Penn State to use our season tickets the following weekend.  It was a brutally cold game, but we had a great time shopping for Penn State gear and tailgating.

  • We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house.  It was a wonderful time.  On Thursday, we participated in a 5K Turkey Trot (great way to start the day when you are planning to chow down the rest of the day!).  Then, on Black Friday my mom, sister, and my sister-in-law went to Ann Taylor Loft (my favorite store) in the morning and spent the rest of the afternoon at the Hershey Hotel spa.  Amazing!
 
 


 
 

 

 

 

 

  • That same weekend, we visited Jared's parents for Hanukkah.  We had lunch with his dad's family and then went over to his mom's for dinner.  Sara received wonderful gifts and had a great time visiting with the whole family.






No comments:

Post a Comment